- Applying the Science of Child Development in Child Welfare Systems (Center on the Developing Child/Harvard University, 2016).
- Ending Extreme Poverty: A Focus on Children (UNICEF, 2016).
- Families Disrupting the Cycle of Poverty: Coaching with an Intergenerational Lens (Babcock & Ruiz de Luzuriaga, 2016; Economic Mobility Pathways).
- UNICEF Office of Research (2016). Fairness for Children: A League Table of Inequality in Child Well-being in Rich Countries (Innocenti Report Card 13).
- UNICEF Canada’s report, Fairness for Children: Canada’s Challenge (companion report to the Innocenti Report Card 13).
- Let’s Do This: Let’s End Child Poverty for Good – 2015 Report Card on Child and Family Poverty in Canada (Campaign 2000/Family Service Toronto, 2015)
- The Burden of Poverty: A Snapshot of Poverty Across Canada (Citizens for Public Justice, 2014)
- The Relationship Between Income and Children’s Outcomes: A Synthesis of Canadian Evidence (McEwen & Stewart, 2014)
- 2013 Report Card on Child and Family Poverty in Canada (Campaign 2000/Family Service Toronto, 2013)
- 2010 report card on child and family poverty in Canada: 1989 - 2010 (Campaign 2000, Family Service Toronto, United Way Toronto, 2010)
- 2010 report card on child and family poverty in Ontario (Campaign 2000, Family Service Toronto, United Way Toronto, 2010)
- Child and family poverty in Ontario (Best Start Resource Centre, 2010)
- Early childhood poverty and adult attainment, behavior, and health (Duncan, Ziol-Guest, & Kalil, 2010; Child Development)
- Hunger count 2010: A comprehensive report on hunger and food bank use in Canada, and recommendations for change (Food Banks Canada, 2010)
- Tackling women's and children's poverty: Early learning and care services are part of the solution (Prentice, 2009)