Upcoming Early Years Conferences and Workshops
Stay connected with the early years by checking out the latest workshops, lectures, and events.
- Webinars offered by the Early Years Professional Development Centre can be found at: www.ecedu.ca
- Early Childhood Community Development Centre (ECCDC) offers a variety of workshops/training session: http://www.eccdc.org/professional-learning/workshop-registration/
- Multiple workshops offered by Child Development Resource Connection Peel in Mississauga, Ontario (please see their professional education calendar for additional details, http://cdrcpoptin.azurewebsites.net/).
- February 15, 2018 - Webinar: The new Prevention Planning Toolkit from the Child Abuse and Neglect Technical Assistance and Strategic Dissemination Center in the US. Additional information can be found at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4240063570870675459
- February 26, 2018 - From Product to Process. This session will look at the importance and benefits of a process focused approach to the arts and how this aligns with current thinking and Ontario's Early Learning Frameworks. Sponsored by the Early Childhood Community Development Centre and to be held in Toronto, ON. Additional information can be found at: http://eccdc.org/workshop-register/?ee=353
- February 28, 2018 - Nobody's Perfect Webinar sponsored by the BC Council for Families. Toronto Public Health recently completed an evaluation of the Nobody's Perfect Parenting Program comparing its success with Canadians and Newcomers. Learn more about this evaluation in the webinar. Additional information can be found at: http://www.chnet-works.ca/index.php?option=com_rsevents&view=events&layout=show&cid=422%3A&Itemid=6&lang=en
- June 14, 2018 – Come in Curious - an invitation to honour Indigenous ways of knowing in early years settings. Hosted by the Canadian Association of Young Children (CAYC) and London Bridge Child Care Services, and to be held in London, Ontario. Additional details can be found here: CAYC/London Bridge flyer